23.7.10

Link chain pendant

handmade link chain silver necklace by surf jewels handmade jewellery
I have been working on this necklace for a while now and may yet work on it a bit more (not sure how many charms and beads to add, I didn't want to spoil it).

I have made the links of this pendant from solid silver wire, I hammered some of the links and kept some round. I soldered each link closed- something which took a bit of time- and joined them all together. I made a heart and flower link and also made some charms to add to it.

I am considering adding some beads to it, but not too sure at the moment.

Check out more of my jewellery at:

Handmade Jewelleryhttp://surfjewels.000space.com/

handmade link necklace by surf jewels handmade jewellery

handmade silver necklace by surf jewels handmade jewellery

No comments: