12.7.10

Copper necklace

copper linkscopper link necklace by surf jewels handmade jewellery - handmade, jewellery, chain, links, copper, charms, flower, heart, butterflychain necklace - by surf jewels handmade jewellery - handmade, jewellery, chain, links, copper, charms, flower, heart, butterfly
I have been working on some new link necklaces for a little while now. I have been playing with copper and silver and solder to get the effect I wanted.

I made this one all from copper, I made links of different sizes and hammered some of them. I then soldered them all together. Once this was done I made some small charms from copper and attached these to the necklace.

I am thinking of adding some more charms or beads to the necklace, but this is what I've got so far.

butterfly charm on links pendant - by surf jewels handmade jewellery - handmade, jewellery, chain, links, copper, charms, flower, heart, butterfly

No comments: