23.7.10

Handmade Goose

I love to make things as you can probably tell, normally I am to be found making jewellery, but on occation (well quite often actually) I am also found making all sorts of other things, from foods to clothes to toys.

I have recently made a couple of little bears which came out so well (or at least I think so) that I have then gone on to make a goose. I next want to make a chicken and a cute little mouse too. I'm sure pics will follow soon.

But anyway here is the goose that I have just made, let me know what you think.
I used all recycled fabric, from the materials used to make him to what I stuffed it with. It just proves that stashing all that stuff is worth it!!!


handmade goose - handmade, sewn, goose, soft toy, toy, recycled, fabric, material

You can find my jewellery at:

Handmade Jewellery

http://surfjewels.000space.com/

No comments: