13.2.10

Necklace just finished

handmade necklace by surf jewels handmade jewellery wedding commision flower wire bead
I have just finished this necklace. It is made for either those special occations where you want something a little nicer or with weddings in mind.

I can make items for brides or bridesmaids and am happy to make sets or take commisions and we can design the perfect piece together.

This item is made from hammered wire, aluminium and beads, it is totally handmade and therefor unique. I make each flower by cutting them out with a piercing saw, I hammer the wire myself and finish it all by hand.


For more info visit my website: http://surfjewels.000space.com/


or e-mail me if you want something commisioned and we can discuss.



handmade jewellery by surfjewels handmade necklace wire bead pendant charm hammered saw pierced

No comments: