5.3.12

Making cards

I always like to have handmade cards ready to send to people when a birthday or event comes up. So I decided to sit down and make some new ones as I am gradually running out of the ones I have made before.

I saw a great card idea, of using paper and sewing it onto card.

So I got going.

I drew out lots of pretty shapes, balloons for the boys and then lots of butterflies and flowers.


They looked quite pretty once I had finished cutting them all out, although my fingers hurt and it took a while!

I then got my sewing machine out and got sewing. I layed out the flowers etc roughly where I wanted them and sewed them on to the cards.
cards handmadehandmade sewn cardspretty handmade cardhandmade sewn cardcelebration, event cards

cards

I think the results were quite pretty, I just need to line them to finish them off nicely. :o)

No comments: