1.11.11

Jewellery


I have been making lots of new jewellery, I have been experimenting with pewter.

This is all my shapes cut out.

jewellery, pewter, cut out, saw pierced, silver, aluminium, silhouette
This is them with the rings attached.

jewellery
An owl pendant that I have recently finished.

hand cut jewellery
My horse and carriage necklace.

handmade jewellery
A sewing machine and camera.

Boat, guitar and key
Knitting, girl on a swing and a guy playing a guitar.

jewellery, pewter, cut out, saw pierced, silver, aluminium, silhouette

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your jewellery! I think my favourite has to be the sewing machine :) but they're all great! I'm really interested in working with sheet metals - where did you learn all the techniques or did you teach yourself? Louise xxxx

Unknown said...

I pretty much learned it all myself- a lot of trial and error and internet research. I started out by just getting myself a drill, piercing saw and spare blades and trying out ideas with pieces of metal- aluminium mainly.

Thanks for your comments :)

Unknown said...

Wow that's really impressive! I took the plunge and bought myself a saw & some sheet aluminium to have a play with earlier so just waiting for them to arrive! I can't wait to give it a try :) xxx

Unknown said...

Good luck with it, let me know how it goes.

Hannah.