5.4.11

DIY Cake stand

cake stand, cake, plate, white, diy
Ok, so I really, and I mean really, wanted to get a cake stand, so I have been spending time (maybe too much time if I'm honest) looking at cake stands online and as yet I have not bought one. Altho I may still do. Once I started looking I found nicer and nicer ones and even tho I don't really need one, I may be getting a cake stand with a dome! We'll see, so watch this space!!

But in the mean time I saw that a few people had DIYed it and made their own out of various plates and vases etc, so I thought- y not give it a go and went on a rummage in the kitchen, and heres what I came up with. Not bad I don't think. Tho I would like it to be higher, but u can't have everything!

I used a white dish and an upturned little bowl, doesn't look too bad even if I do say so myself!

No comments: